AOD Peer Support Specialist - Tāmaki Makaurau
We’re looking for a team of experienced Peer Support Specialists to work in our new drug treatment programme providing facilitation and one on one support to wāhine incarcerated in Auckland Womens Prison. We also have positions available to work one on one with wāhine in remand.
- A qualification in Hauora – minimum Level 4 or working towards.
- Be a registered peer support worker, preferably with DPAANZ.
- Eligible to work in New Zealand.
- Have proven mental health or addictions experience and skills in whānau centred approaches and interventions appropriate to manage and treat mild to moderate mental health or addiction issues.
- Demonstrates knowledge and ability to undertake and manage a case load as an effective key worker.
Send your CV to