Fixed Term for 12 months (Maternity cover)
Te Rūnanga o Ngāti Whātua is looking to fill the role of receptionist’/administration support while our current receptioinist is away ib maternity leave. This is a full-time position based in Whangārei, Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm.
We are seeking an enthusiastic customer service superstar who has a passion for helping others to be the first point of contact at our Whangārei office. This busy position plays a key role in managing first impressions of the Rūnanga.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of three years experience in a reception/front-line role.
- Have excellent communication, computer, administrative and organisation skills.
- Like working in a team, supporting colleagues and be of a caring nature.
- Be dependable, calm, capable and friendly.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude and believe that ‘nothing’is too muxh trouble.
- Hold a full license.
- A basic understanding of Te Reo Māori.
Applications including your CV and covering letter should be sent to:
Elaine Rawlings, Office and Finance Manager,
Applications will be closed at 5pm on Wednesday 31 May 2023.