Te Rūnanga o Ngāti Whātua is looking for an experienced Minute Taker. You will be required to attend hui during the week, weekends, and/or after-hours. For some meetings, they will be via Zoom or Teams. For some meetings, you may only receive recordings.
This is a part-time position but could extend to a full-time role depending on workload. We are looking to fill this position immediately.
If you have the following attributes, we would love to hear from you.
- Fully conversant in Te Reo Māori.
- Ability to translate Māori into English.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- The ability to work autonomously and to tight timeframes.
- Absolute confidentiality and discretion always.
- An exceptional work ethic.
- An adequate level of computer literacy.
Application close at 5pm on 16 June 2023 and should be sent to Alan Riwaka, Manahautū Email: